Written or spoken, words are the most reliable tools you have to deliver a meaningful message to your audience. Simply put, not everyone has that ability. Even those who know exactly what they want to say often need help saying it.
Jeff Webb is an accomplished, creative and versatile writer and editor. After almost 30 years in the newspaper industry, he has the expertise and the ethics to ensure that every word is purposeful and placed with precision. You can depend on Webb and his team of associates to be consistent, conscientious and compelling as they tell stories succinctly and powerfully.
A few reasons why you should hire a professional editor or writer:
- Reporting and writing news and feature stories for print and online publications.
- Writing original content that will increase traffic to your Website.
- Editing existing copy for your Website.
- Ghost-writing speeches and commentaries.
- Writing or editing resumes and research papers.
- Editing newsletters, brochures and translating technical manuals.
- Writing and editing press releases, promotional material, direct-mail letters.
- Developmental writing and editing of manuscripts.
- Editing annual reports for businesses and non-profits.
- Writing customized interview questions/answers for employers and job-seekers.
These services and more will be delivered with respect for our communication principles, and with sincere focus on your individual needs.